Hyperledger focuses on the development of a set of frameworks, libraries, and tools that supports the seamless building of blockchain-based distributed ledgers.
How can your business benefit from Hyperledger?
Hyperledger is an open-source blockchain framework with a modular architecture, allowing the creation of custom blockchains and blockchain-related services.
Brugu has a rich portfolio of highly-demanded Hyperledger-based projects, including OLWay, Centaur Internet-of-crops platform, and others. At your request, we will provide a solution, making the most of this blockchain framework.
Build and run fast, scalable, and secure blockchain solutions, meeting your enterprise needs and strategic business goals, with Hyperledger development services from Brugu.
Hyperledger applications by industry:
Provides a single, self-maintaining database for sensitive patient records, with updates recorded in real-time. Share data securely with selected network members in a permissioned ecosystem.
Build an IoT-based blockchain solution or integrate Hyperledger with a ready-constructed IoT platform for storing data from connected devices on a forgery-proof ledger.
Improve traceability and transparency across supply chains with real-time access to reliable and actual data at every point of transportation flow.
Arrange a decentralized database where landlords could track land titles and record data about every transaction in a permission-based network, with confidential access guaranteed.
Automate operations through Hyperledger-supported smart contracts, prevent counterfeits by ‘labeling’ goods to cryptographically secured IDs, eliminate data fragmentation in omnichannel
Track vehicle ownership, collect and analyze insightful vehicle and driver data, and instantly detect faulty parts for more efficient maintenance by coupling Hyperledger solutions with IoT.
Ensure human-independent execution and audit of contracts as well as other operations and store legal agreements and evidence documents on an immutable, privately-accessed ledger.
Hyperledger Besu is an open-source framework based on Ethereum. Designed to work with an Ethereum public network and private networks, it provides comprehensive permission functionality for consortium usage.
- Smart contracts manage the permissioned network infrastructure
- JSON-RPC calls ensure update permissions for authorized users
- Updated IBFT consensus algorithm for faster transaction handling
- On-chain markers for off-chain transactions prevent double spend
- Possibility to set multi-company access to shared private data
- Scalability ensured by top-tier Java, cloud, and Ethereum tools
Using Fabric we can create permission networks for enterprises. Development using fabric requires Identification of Peers, User Interfaces, Data visibility for different peers.
- Modular design for connecting custom functionalities to the network
- Permission network assigns individual roles based on the node type
- Peer nodes can batch and process multiple transactions simultaneously
- Membership identity service manages user IDs and validates members
- Access control lists provide authorization for specific network operation
- Both businesses and the network can customize consensus protocols
We implement Hyperledger Iroha for the business use case in finance and identity. IROHA is a better choice for financial industry use cases.
Hyperledger Iroha is a DLT-based blockchain framework for identity management. With YAC consensus algorithm support, it guarantees high network performance along with a low waiting time for transaction completion.
- The system allows creating and managing custom fungible assets
- Account classification depends on the domain where it registered
- Data sharing (such as transactions and KYC procedures) across the network
- Verification of user permissions to perform transactions and queries
- Validation of transaction and query business rules within the system
- For shared accounts, transaction multisig is required for the execution
Sawtooth is a good choice for IoT and hybrid applications. Developing transaction families for your use case, We can build a POC and deliver a working prototype.
Hyperledger Sawtooth is an enterprise blockchain platform for building applications for public and private blockchain networks. The architecture allows for multiple transactions and consensus types’ existence on the same network.
- Modular structure for building networks with custom policy and rules
- Separate permissions for different groups of network nodes
- Advanced parallel scheduling for running transactions in parallel flows
- Native business logic and smart contract-based VMs support
- Event system for creating and broadcasting events on the network
- Proof of Elapsed Time (PoET) consensus algorithm support
We implement Hyperledger Indy for creating independent digital identities rooted on blockchains or other distributed ledgers for interoperability.
Hyperledger Indy allows creating self-sovereign digital identities on a blockchain, interoperable across siloed entities — domains, applications, and others. It provides users with full control over their ID data, including its storing and sharing.
- A platform for the user-managed exchange of verifiable claims about identifiers
- Decentralized identifiers enable non-centralized, persistent digital identities
- Sensitive data broadcasting through cryptography-backed p2p connections
- Support for zero-knowledge proofs (ZKPs) preserving ID data leaks
- Compatibility with third-party distributed ledgers and their standards
- Dynamic detection of previously undefined claims through claim schemas
Unique tools for effective framework:
Hyperledger Cello aims to reduce the effort required for creating, managing, and terminating blockchains.
Hyperledger Composer is a collaboration tool for building blockchain business networks, accelerating the development of smart contracts and their deployment across a distributed ledger.
Hyperledger Explorer can view, invoke, deploy, or query blocks, transactions and associated data, network information, chain codes, and transaction families, as well as any other relevant information stored in the ledger.
Hyperledger Caliper measures the performance of a specific blockchain implementation with a set of predefined use cases.
Hyperledger Quilt offers interoperability between ledger systems by implementing ILP.
Brugu delivers products with quality in Hyperledger development projects in the Supply chain, Identity management, and Transportation industry. The top reasons to close a deal with Brugu are,
- Our Hyperledger developers and blockchain experts can help build DApps faster and risk-free.
- Brugu has a proven track record of successful Hyperledger-powered projects developed for various industries and verticals. We work with the software that creates personalized blockchain services.
- Brugu builds and runs fast, scalable, and secure blockchain solutions, meeting your enterprise needs and strategic business goals, with Hyperledger development services from Brugu.
- We have worked on hybrid projects with Hyperledger Fabric and Sawtooth framework. With the content stored on IPFS and CDN, hosting infrastructure on AWS and IBM Bluemix, we have developed over a dozen blockchain applications for enterprises.